- Fixes an issue in which message attributions display incorrectly when you use the "LastName, FirstName" naming convention to display names in Outlook 2011.
- Fixes an issue in which the "On behalf of" attribute cannot be displayed in message attributions when you reply to forwarded meeting invitations in Outlook 2011.
- Includes new and updated time zones in Outlook 2011 that are based on the latest time zone definitions.
How to obtain the updateThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, see how to obtain Microsoft support files from online services .
Updated filesFor a complete list of the files that this update adds or changes, double-click the update installer, and then click Show Files on the File menu.
PrerequisitesBefore you install the Office for Mac 2011 14.5.2 update, make sure that you have Office for Mac 2011 14.1.0 or a later version installed on your computer. Also, make sure that the computer is running Mac OS X 10.5.8 or a later version of the Mac OS X operating system.
To verify that the computer meets this prerequisite, click About This Mac on the Apple menu.
To verify that Office for Mac 2011 14.1.0 is installed on your computer, follow these steps:
- On the Go menu, click Applications.
- Open the Microsoft Office 2011 folder, and then start any Office application. (For example, start Microsoft Word).
- On the application menu, click About <application>.
- In the About <application> dialog box, note the version number that is displayed. The number should be 14.1.0 or a later version.
Restart requirementThis update does not require you to restart your computer.
Removing the updateThis security update cannot be uninstalled.
Update replacement informationThis security update replaces security update 3051737.
Article ID: 3048691 - Last Review: Jul 16, 2015 - Revision: 1