Issues that the cumulative update resolves
Additionally, this update resolves the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- KB 2983216 Category setting on an item in Outlook jumps the selection to the top of the list in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 2988660 Role assignment with custom write scope fails in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3003978 Email messages are displayed with incorrect format in Outlook in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3006849 GSSAPI-based Kerberos authentication protocol is not offered to IMAP clients in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3009631 Advanced Find against the Sent Items folder in Outlook returns no result in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3032153 Recurring events in Calendar over DST are not adjusted on all ActiveSync devices in all Exchange Server environments
- KB 3040681 MapiExceptionTimeout error during a hierarchy synchronization process of multiple public folders in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3040683 System WLM overrides do not work when you do on-premises installations in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3049081 OwaDeepTestProbe probe fails intermittently on a server that installs the Mailbox server role in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3049771 Outlook Web App logon page takes longer time than expected to time out in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3050825 EdgeTransport.exe starts to crash when PriorityQueuingEnabled is set to "True" in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3050877 Emails that are sent as a secondary mailbox are not saved in the delegate's Sent Items folder in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3055940 "Object reference not set to an instance" error when you install cumulative update in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3056045 "Cannot find Template User object" error when you find contacts that use a consumer domain in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3056133 Exchange Server 2013 Activation time of transport rule is not displayed in UTC time
- KB 3056413 SMTP connection fails when you log on with a child domain account and use NTLM authentication in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3056817 Update adds the Let me select the message option in Outlook Web App in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3056822 Dynamics CRM 2013 stops synchronizing items from mailbox in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3060825 The MSExchangeDelivery service crashes when you receive an email message from a specific sender in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3064393 "Bad Command. 12" error and IMAP CAPABILITY commands are not offered in an Exchange Server 2013 co-existence environment
- KB 3068681 RPC encryption requirement is re-enabled for RPC Client Access Service after you upgrade server in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3069060 Recurring meetings are accepted when their time conflicts on the same room mailbox in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3069501 Duplicate folders are created after a mailbox move in Exchange Server 2013 Enterprise
- KB 3071427 Outlook Web App still downloads web beacon contents when you forward email messages in Exchange Server 2013
Cumulative update information
PrerequisitesThe setup process for Exchange Server 2013 will identify any missing prerequisites.
Restart requirementYou have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update package.
Registry informationYou do not have to make any changes to the registry after you apply this cumulative update package.
Removal informationAfter you install this cumulative update package, you cannot uninstall the package to revert to an earlier version of Exchange Server 2013. If you uninstall this cumulative update package, Exchange Server 2013 is removed from the server.
For more information about the coexistence of Exchange Server 2013 and earlier versions of Exchange Server in the same environment, see Exchange 2013 System Requirements.
For more information about other Exchange updates, see Exchange Server Updates: build numbers and release dates.