This article describes the issues that are fixed in Update Rollup 6 for Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Service Reporting. This article also contains the installation instructions for Update Rollup 6 for System Center 2012 R2 Service Reporting.
Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- Issue 1
Adds support for SQL Server 2014.
- Issue 2
Fixes logic detection to determine whether a Service Reporting job is running.
How to obtain and install Update Rollup 6 for System Center 2012 R2 Service ReportingUpdate packages for Service Reporting are available from Microsoft Update or by manual download from the Microsoft Update Catalog (see the "Microsoft Download Center" section).
Microsoft UpdateTo obtain and install an update package from Microsoft Update, follow these steps on a computer that has an applicable Service Reporting component installed:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In Windows Update, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click Important updates are available.
- Select the update rollup packages that you want to install, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates to install the selected update packages.