To work around this issue, set language and regional settings for the system and network service accounts to English (United States).
- Set English (United States) as the primary language.
- In Control Panel, open Language.
- Add the language of English (United States).
- Click Options for the added language.
- Click Download and install language pack if it appears.
- Click Make this the primary language.
- Copy the regional settings.
- In Control Panel, open Region.
- Click the Administrative tab.
- On the Administrative tab, click Copy settings.
- In the Welcome screen and new user accounts settings dialog box, click to select Welcome screen and system accounts, and then click OK.
Note The system accounts include the network service account.
Asset not found
- Restart Exchange Server.
To verify that the language and reginal setting is correct, open a Windows PowerShell window and run the
Get-UICulture command. The command should return en-US on the Name column.
Note The MSExchangeDelivery service may not start with Exchange Server. If the service doesn't start, follow these steps:
- Change the logon account of the service to Local System.
- Revert the logon account to Network Service.
- Start the service.
Article ID: 3054391 - Last Review: Aug 16, 2017 - Revision: 6