Fixes the following issues:
- When you import timephased data by using XML files in Project 2010, the <WorkContour> tags are ignored if timephased actual work exists and not all remaining work values exist.
BUG #: 903416 (Office14)
- When you resource level, assignments that are updated from Project Web App may be ignored by leveling, and the Remaining Availability value for certain time periods is incorrect.
BUG #: 903441 (Office14)
- When you try to unlink a subproject from a master project that has a custom field with a lookup table defined, Project 2010 crashes if the subproject doesn't have the same lookup table definition as in the master project yet the custom field has values.
BUG #: 903571 (Office14)
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3054882 for 32-bit version of Project 2010
- Download update KB3054882 for 64-bit version of Project 2010
See the information about the standard terminology that's used to describe Microsoft software updates . The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.
Article ID: 3054882 - Last Review: Oct 14, 2015 - Revision: 1
Microsoft Project 2010 Service Pack 2