- When you import timephased data by using XML files in Project 2010, the <WorkContour> tags are ignored if timephased actual work exists and not all remaining work values exist.
- When you resource level, assignments that are updated from Project Web App may be ignored by leveling, and the Remaining Availability value for certain time periods is incorrect.
- When you try to unlink a subproject from a master project that has a custom field with a lookup table defined, Project 2010 crashes if the subproject doesn't have the same lookup table definition as in the master project yet the custom field has values.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3054882 for 32-bit version of Project 2010
- Download update KB3054882 for 64-bit version of Project 2010
Article ID: 3054882 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2