Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It does not apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
- Assume that a project has a fixed work task, and a resource assignment on the task has a delay. In this situation, an unexpected trailing zero actual work contour may be created on a resource assignment on the task.
- When you roll up baseline values from selected tasks into all summary tasks, the time-phased baseline work and cost values may be incorrect. For example, suppose that over a series of days, the time-phased baseline work values on the summary task are 4h, 2h, 8h, 0h, and 2.5h. After you save the baseline, the values may change to something like 4h, 4.13h, 4.13h, 4.13h, and 4.13h.
- When you scroll through a project in the Gantt Chart view in Project 2013, the Gantt chart might not be displayed correctly until you press F9 to recalculate the schedule.
- When you scroll to different resources in the Assign Resource dialog box in order to select those that you want to assign to a task, an incorrect resource may be assigned as soon as you click the Assign button. Also, dragging and dropping resources from the Assign Resources dialog box to tasks in the project does not work.
- After you change a task's schedule mode from automatic to manual or vice versa, the actual work of the task is changed unexpectedly. For example, you may have actual work that resembles the following: 5, 2, 2, 1, 0, -, 9, 9, 3, 9After you change the task mode, the actual work is changed to the following:4.45, 2.33, 2, 1.12, 0.12, -, 8, 9, 3.67, 8.33, 1
- When you apply view grouping on tasks by using a field that has lookup table values, incorrect labels are displayed for the grouping summary rows.
- When you recalculate a Project 2007 based project in Project 2013, milestone tasks may have unexpected schedule and progress changes. For example, the progress is reduced from 100% to 99%.
- When you try to create a visual report on a master project that contains a project summary task, you receive the following error message if the project summary task does not have a matching baseline:An error occurred and the requested action could not be completed at this time.
- When you edit a custom flag field for an enterprise resource in Project 2013 Professional, the changes are not saved as expected.
- After you set the Site creation settings value to Do not create a site on the Project Site Provisioning Settings page, the Publish Project dialog box is still displayed when you publish a project.
- Consider the following scenario:
- You add a local resource to a project.
- You save the project to a Project server.
- You add an enterprise resource to the server that has exactly the same name as the local resource in the project.
- You open the project, make some changes and then save the project.
- When you assign a resource to a task in the Task Information dialog box in Project 2013, the resource assignment unit may be incorrect if the Resource Availability for that resource is changed.
- When you synchronize a project to a SharePoint task list and map a custom field, the save operation is slow.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3054956 for 32-bit version of Project 2013
- Download update KB3054956 for 64-bit version of Project 2013
- Start Project 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item is not displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3054956 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2