Fixes the following issues:
- If you reply to a custom form with another custom form, and this form does not have a message control in Outlook 2010, Outlook 2010 crashes when you send this email.
BUG #: 901821 (Office14)
- Object model for conversation objects does not work in online mode in Outlook 2010.
BUG #: 901897 (Office14)
- When an installed add-in calls the Inspector.Close() method in the Inspector.Activate() event handler, Outlook 2010 may crash.
BUG #: 901914 (Office14)
- When you run a quick step to apply a retention policy that has been deleted to an item in Outlook 2010, the retention policy is still applied to the item even though it has been deleted.
BUG #: 901940 (Office14)
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3054976 for 32-bit version of Outlook 2010
- Download update KB3054976 for 64-bit version of Outlook 2010
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates . The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.
Article ID: 3054976 - Last Review: Jul 14, 2015 - Revision: 1
Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2, Microsoft Outlook 2010