Rename the FilesNOTE: Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- Click Start, point to Search, and then click For Files or Folders.
- In the Search for files or folders namedbox, type mso9intl.dll, and then click Search Now.
- In the Search Results list, right-click Mso9intl.dll, and then click Rename.
- Type mso9intl.old, and then press ENTER.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 to rename the Msohelp.exe file and the Msoffice.exe file (if present on your computer) with the
- Close the Search Results window.
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- On a Microsoft Windows 95, Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition (Me), or Microsoft Windows NT-based computer, click
Microsoft Office 2000 on the Install/Uninstall tab, and then click Add/Remove.
On a Microsoft Windows 2000-based computer, click Microsoft Office 2000 in the Currently installed programs list in the Add/Remove Programs dialog box, and then click Change.
- In the Microsoft Office 2000 Maintenance Mode dialog box, click Repair Office.
- In the Reinstall/Repair Microsoft Office 2000 dialog box, click Reinstall Office, and then click Finish.
Article ID: 305498 - Last Review: Jan 31, 2007 - Revision: 1