- If a subproject in a master project has a baseline date that is earlier than its start date while the master project does not have a baseline set for the task that represents the subproject, you may be unable to create a visual report for the master project in Project 2010. Instead, you receive the following error message:BUG #: 901962 (Office14)An unknown error has occurred.
An error occurred and the requested action could not be completed at this time.
- When you try to create a visual report on a master project that contains a project summary task, you receive the following error message if the project summary task does not have a matching baseline: BUG #: 902155 (Office14)An error occurred and the requested action could not be completed at this time.
- When you assign a resource to a task in the Task Information dialog box in Project 2010, the resource assignment unit may be incorrect if Resource Availability for that resource is changed.
BUG #: 903197 (Office14)
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3054985 for 32-bit version of Project 2010
- Download update KB3054985 for 64-bit version of Project 2010
Article ID: 3054985 - Last Review: Jul 14, 2015 - Revision: 1