Please be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Microsoft Office 2013. It does not apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
- Buttons such as Mark Areas to Keep, Mark Areas to Remove, and Delete Mark are not displayed on the BACKGROUND REMOVAL ribbon in Touch mode in Outlook 2013.
- After you click a mailto link in an email message in Outlook 2013, certain characters such as brackets or braces in the email message are not displayed correctly. This issue occurs on the English version of Outlook 2013 on a system locale where text such as Arabic or Hebrew is written as right-to-left.
- After you publish a calendar to a WebDAV server in Outlook 2013, you cannot update the publishing options by using the Change Publishing Options function. Meanwhile, you receive the following error message:The address you typed is not valid. Check the address, and then try again.
- When you try to open a Wunderbar shortcut (the shortcut of the navigation pane) that is created by using object model solutions in Outlook 2013, you receive the following error message: Therefore, you cannot delete the Wunderbar shortcut.An OLE registration error occurred. The program is not correctly installed. Run Setup again for the program.
- When you right-click and drag an item from a mailbox folder to the Desktop by using the move function in Outlook 2013, the item is copied but not moved.
- When you receive and then accept a proposal of a new meeting time for a meeting in Outlook 2013, the meeting time is not updated to the newly proposed time. Instead, it is still set to the original time.
- If you reply to a custom form with another custom form and this form does not have a message control in Outlook 2013, Outlook 2013 crashes when you send this email.
- Assume that you change the format of an email message from rich text to HTML in cached mode of Outlook 2013. When you send this email message that has some editing, the email message is sent as the rich text format, and the editing is lost.
- Allocated graphics objects are not freed in Outlook 2013.
- When you open, close, and overlay calendars in Outlook 2013, Outlook 2013 crashes.
- When you try to create a new profile in cached mode in Outlook 2013, you receive the following error message if the .ost file name contains an MS-DOS device driver name: For the list of default device driver names, see the "MORE INFORMATION" section in article KB74496.Cannot open your default e-mail folders. Unknown Error.
- When you reply to an email message that is not the latest message in a conversion in Outlook 2013, a mail tip that resembles the following is not displayed: This issue occurs after you apply February 10, 2015, update for Outlook 2013 (KB2956087) .You are not responding to the latest message in this conversion. Click here to open it.
- You cannot publish forms to an organizational forms library in Outlook 2013.
- A password expiration dialog box appears unexpectedly if mailbox users log on to Windows.
- Store may be corrupted when items are indexed for search in Outlook 2013.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center cannot be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3055012 for 32-bit version of Outlook 2013
- Download update KB3055012 for 64-bit version of Outlook 2013
- Start Outlook 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item is not displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3055012 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2