Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It does not apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
- Office 2013 applications may crash because of an internal optimization task.
- Because of the crash of the MSOSYNC.exe process that is part of being triggered by Windows Task Scheduler, Microsoft OneDrive for Business files sometimes cannot sync.
- When the sync response that receives from the server is PathNotFound, the client should try for a configurable time, and then throttle for a configurable duration of time before retrying.
- When you cannot upload or download files by using OneDrive for Business, you receive an inappropriate error message (for example, access denied).
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center cannot be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3055017 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB3055017 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item is not displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3055017 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2