STOP: 0x0000001E (parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4)
STOP: 0x00000133 (parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4)
- The parameters in the error messages vary, depending on the configuration of the computer.
- Not all "0x0000001E" and "0x00000133" Stop errors are caused by this problem.
How to obtain this updateImportant If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
Method 1: Windows UpdateThis update is provided as a Recommended update on Windows Update. For more information about how to run Windows Update, see How to get an update through Windows Update.
Method 2: Microsoft Download CenterThe following files are available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
|All supported x86-based versions of Windows 8.1||Download the package now.|
|All supported x64-based versions of Windows 8.1||Download the package now.|
|All supported x64-based versions of Windows Server 2012 R2||Download the package now.|
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Update detail information
PrerequisitesTo install this update, you must have the April 2014 update rollup for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 (2919355) installed on Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2.
Registry informationTo apply this update, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace a previously released update.
- Start Device Manager, right-click USB RNDIS Adapter in the Network adapters list if the RNDIS driver is already installed. Or, right-click the RNDIS-compatible device from the Other devices list if the driver is not installed yet.
- Select Update Driver Software, click Browse my computer for driver software, and then click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- In the popup window, select Network Adapter.
- In the Select Network Adapter window, select Microsoft from the Manufacturer list, and then select Remote NDIS compatible device from the Network Adapter list to finish the wizard.
Article ID: 3060793 - Last Review: Jul 14, 2015 - Revision: 1