|The Skype for Business technical webcast series helps you design and deploy Enterprise Voice solutions for your Microsoft Office 365 customers and address different usage scenarios.||View schedules and register today!|
Find additional technical services for Microsoft Office 365
The content is delivered in eight modules:
- Skype for Business, what’s new?
- Skype for Business: Reference Architectures and Design
- Upgrading to Skype for Business, what should I know?
- Skype for Business: Meeting and Video
- Skype for Business: Service Core, Voice Improvements, and Architectures
- Skype for Business: Hybrid Deep Dive
- Skype for Business: Edge architectures and configuration
- Drive Skype for Business Adoption
-Targeted to technical sales, consultant, and architect roles at Microsoft Partner Network member organizations.
-This webcast is unlimited for Action Pack, Silver and Gold Microsoft partners.
Click the registration link to register! Check back often to find additional schedules available.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to scroll through the table below to see all global events (ie. Asia) when the scroll bar appears on the right.
To register, you must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network and use the email address that is associated with your Microsoft Partner Network ID. To associate yourself to your company’s Microsoft Partner Network profile, follow the steps on the Simplified Association Process page. If you have issues associating to your organization's account, please submit a question in the Partner Support Community.
Looking for personalized assistance to address a specific customer scenario? Open an advisory request to engage with Partner Technical Services by utilizing your Partner Advisory Hour benefit.
Article ID: 3061452 - Last Review: Jan 25, 2017 - Revision: 12