- From the Windows Start menu, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Computer Management.
- In the left pane, click to expand the Computer Management, System Tools, and Local Users and Groups nodes.
- Click Groups, and then double-click Debugger Users.
- In the Debugger Users Properties dialog box, click Add.
- In the Select Users or Groups dialog box, select the appropriate user, and then click OK.
- Click OK to exit the Debugger Users Properties dialog box.
- Close the Computer Management explorer.
Article ID: 306164 - Last Review: Mar 24, 2009 - Revision: 1