- You deploy Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 in a co-existence environment.
- All mailboxes are located in Exchange Server 2010.
- You point all DNS records to Microsoft Exchange 2013 Client Access server for the client connection.
- For the <override name> parameter, you can use any name, such as "DisableID". Similarly, you can specify your own reason for the –Reason parameter.
- You may also want to disable the MOVE command just to be safe. To do that, run another New-SettingsOverride command by using different override name and replace the value of the Section parameter as RfcMoveImapCafe.
- When you run the command, it should become effective within 15 minutes.
Article ID: 3064393 - Last Review: Jun 16, 2015 - Revision: 1