Execution of the Set-FederatedOrganizationIdentifier cmdlet had thrown an exception. This may indicate invalid parameters in your Hybrid Configuration settings.
An error occurred while attempting to provision Exchange to the Partner STS. Detailed Information: "An error occurred accessing Windows Live." Detailed information: ""The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.""."".
at Microsoft.Exchange.Management.Hybrid.RemotePowershellSession.RunCommand(String cmdlet, Dictionary`2 parameters, Boolean ignoreNotFoundErrors)
- Configure the settings on the proxy server to allow access to the endpoints that are used by the service. For a list of IP addresses and URLs that are used by Exchange Online, see the Exchange Online section of Office 365 URLs and IP addresses.
- Make sure that proxy settings are configured correctly on the Exchange servers in your environment by doing the following:
- Set the proxy in Internet Explorer. For more information, see Change proxy server settings in Internet Explorer.
- Set the proxy by using the netsh command-line tool. For more information, see Netsh Commands in for Windows Hypertext Transfer Protocol.
- Set the proxy by using the Set-ExchangeServer cmdlet. For example, run the following command:For more information, see Set-ExchangeServer.
Set-ExchangeServer NameOfServer -InternetWebProxy Http://proxyURL:Port
- Rerun the Hybrid Configuration wizard.
Still need help? Go to Microsoft Community or the Exchange TechNet Forums.