- You upload a document that contains a pivot table to a Microsoft SharePoint document library, and the pivot table consumes a BI semantic model connection.
- You do not have System Administration permissions on the Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (PowerPivot) instance.
- You try to update the pivot table in the document, for example, by using a slicer.
Cumulative Update informationThe issue was first fixed in the following cumulative update of SQL Server.
- Cumulative Update 3 for SQL Server 2014 SP1
- Cumulative Update 10 for SQL Server 2014
- Cumulative Update 7 for SQL Server 2012 SP2
Note After you apply this hotfix, you have to run the "PowerPivot Configuration Tool" after Upgrading the Analysis Services POWERPIVOT Instance.
Article ID: 3068359 - Last Review: Oct 19, 2015 - Revision: 1