- An additional toolbar is displayed in your browser window, and the File Download dialog box looks different than the Internet Explorer File Download dialog box.
- When you click Start Download in the Download File Info dialog box that is displayed on your screen, you may receive the following error message:
Connection to site failed: An invalid argument was supplied while trying to download file name
As a result, you may be unable to download the file.
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.NOTE: Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- In the Add/Remove Programs dialog box, click Download Accelerator Plus in the Currently installed programs list, and then click Change/Remove.
- Click OK in response to the following message:This uninstall must reboot your computer to replace/delete files that were in use. Press the OK button to reboot your computer.
Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.
The third-party products that are discussed in this article are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 306903 - Last Review: Jun 19, 2014 - Revision: 1