- You have one organization (for example, Contoso.onmicrosoft.com) in which you want to verify and federate a parent domain (for example, Contoso.com).
- You have another organization (for example, Fabrikam.onmicrosoft.com) in which you want to verify and federate a subdomain (for example, Sales.contoso.com) of the parent domain.
To manage the domains in this scenario, follow these steps in the order in which they're given:
- If you have already verified the parent domain, remove it.
- Verify and federate the subdomain.
- Verify and federate the parent domain.
Article ID: 3070341 - Last Review: Dec 29, 2016 - Revision: 1