- Make sure that the user has an account in Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
If directory synchronization is being used, make sure that directory synchronization is working and that the user account is not filtered.
- Make sure that the user can sign in to the Microsoft cloud service portal.
2412085 You can't sign in to Office 365, Azure, or Intune
- For Microsoft Office 365, go to https://portal.office.com.
- For Microsoft Azure, go to https://myapps.microsoft.com.
- For Microsoft Intune, go to https://account.manage.microsoft.com.
Article ID: 3071010 - Last Review: Dec 29, 2016 - Revision: 1