- You have a system that is running Windows 8.1.
- You have a printer installed that uses a version 4 (v4) printer driver.
- You download and install a third-party modern print utility for the printer.
- You change the modern print settings and print from a modern application.
- You dismiss the print utility settings and access the modern application.
- Close all applications, and save any changed data.
- Log off the system to unload the user profile.
- Log back on to the system.
Article ID: 3072738 - Last Review: Jun 24, 2015 - Revision: 1