If you have stored any of your data in the apps or on the affected websites, please read important instructions below to retrieve that data before the apps and features are discontinued and your data is no longer accessible.
MSN Food & Drink, MSN Health & Fitness and MSN Travel apps will be discontinued:
- The MSN Food &Drink app on Windows, iOS and Android devices will be discontinued on September 28, 2015.
- The MSN Health & Fitness app on Windows, iOS and Android devices will be discontinued on November 1, 2015.
- The MSN Travel app will be discontinued on September 28, 2015.
You’ll still find a wealth of content in the Health & Fitness, Travel and Food & Drink sections of the MSN.com website. Here you'll find the latest news and special features for all three of these interests.
MSN Food & Drink and MSN Health & Fitness website changes:
- The Shopping List and Collections features on the MSN Food & Drink website will be discontinued on September 28, 2015.
- The Diet Tracker and Cardio Tracker on the MSN Health & Fitness website will be discontinued on November 1, 2015.
How to keep your data:Once these apps and MSN website features are discontinued, the information you've stored in them will no longer be available. If you'd like to keep your data, please take a few moments before the discontinuation date to store it elsewhere. This data includes the following:
- MSN Health & Fitness: Diet Tracker, Cardio Tracker, Pedometer and Favorites
- MSN Travel: Favorites
- MSN Food & Drink: Shopping List, Collections, Meal Plans and any personal recipes you have added
How to save your data from the MSN Health & Fitness app:You can download your Diet Tracker and Cardio Tracker data here: User Data Download.
Tips on saving MSN Travel app data:If you have Favorites in the MSN Travel App, it may be easiest for you to create a new list elsewhere with the names of those destinations and hotels.
Clicking through your Favorites will take you to Bing search results for those destinations and hotels. You could also bookmark those search results pages for future reference.
How to save MSN Food & Drink data:
From your app
Article ID: 3073273 - Last Review: Jul 13, 2015 - Revision: 1