Steps to Create ShortcutsYou can use the following procedure to create shortcuts in your deployment project:
- Open the File System Editor: from the View menu, point to Editor, and then click File System.
- Open the application folder that contains the file that you want to create a shortcut for.
- Right-click the file that you want to create a shortcut to.
- Click Create Shortcut.
- A shortcut will be created in the same folder as the original file.
- Drag the shortcut to the desired folder. For example, if you want to create a shortcut in your Program menu, drag the shortcut to the Programs menu folder; if you want to create a shortcut on the Start menu, drag the shortcut to the Start menu folder. The folder location of the shortcut can also be changed through the folder field of the Properties Window.
Article ID: 307358 - Last Review: Aug 5, 2008 - Revision: 1