To check the setting on your computer for the Group Policy that controls automatic certificate updates, follow these steps:
- Open the Local Group Policy Editor (Gpedit.msc).
- Under Computer Configuration, expand Administrative Templates, expand Internet Communication Management, and then click Internet Communication settings.
- Check the status of the Turn off Automatic Root Certificates Update control.
- Extract the installation file for Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime. To do this, run the following command:
- Select a folder in which to extract the file.
- Run the executable file to install Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime.
Note The executable file resembles Vstor40_*.exe and is located in the Vstor40 subfolder. Select the executable file that corresponds to the bit value of the Windows Operating System.
Article ID: 3073828 - Last Review: May 23, 2016 - Revision: 1