An update rollup is available for Internet Explorer for Windows Embedded CE 6.0. This update rollup resolves the security issues that are described in the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 3049563 MS15-043: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: May 12, 2015
- 3032359 MS15-018: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: March 10, 2015
- 3034682 MS15-009: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: February 10, 2015
- 3016711 MS14-084: Vulnerability in VBScript scripting engine could allow remote code execution: December 9, 2014
- 2987107 MS14-056: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: October 14, 2014
- 2969262 MS14-035: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: June 10, 2014
Software update informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update June 2015. In the "Installer files" subsection of the "File information" section, the package file name contains the product version, the date, the Microsoft Knowledge Base article number, and the processor type. The package file name format is as follows:
Note This Windows Embedded CE 6.0 monthly update is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previous updates for this product are installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3074046 - Last Review: Jul 14, 2015 - Revision: 1