|Learn how to streamline your app deployment process using Microsoft Azure web workloads and understand the migration paths that apply to your application. From migrating existing business applications to testing the Azure environment by activating your internal-use rights (IUR) benefits, discover how to leverage Azure Virtual Machines, Microsoft cloud services, Azure App Service, and Azure SQL Database to streamline deployment processes and quickly respond to your customers' needs. ||View schedules and register today!|
Find additional technical services for Microsoft Azure
By attending the 2 day, 2 hour technical training webcasts, you will learn:
- How to plan and migrate an application to Azure
- How to streamline application deployment processes
- About IUR benefits and how they can impact your planning and deployment
|Day 1||Day 2|
- Targeted to established, traditional, and transitioning independent software vendor (ISV) partners with the Application Lifecycle Management competency and web developers at Microsoft Partner Network member organizations.
- This webcast is unlimited for Action Pack, Silver and Gold Microsoft partners.
Click the registration link to register! Check back often to find additional schedules available.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to scroll through the table below to see all global events when the scroll bar appears on the right.
To register, you must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network and use the email address that is associated with your Microsoft Partner Network ID. To associate yourself to your company’s Microsoft Partner Network profile, follow the steps on the Simplified Association Process page. If you have issues associating to your organization's account, please submit a question in the Partner Support Community.
Need Deeper Technical Guidance?
Are you looking for deeper technical presales or deployment guidance to address a specific customer scenario? Learn more about technical presales and deployment services and benefits and submit a request.
Article ID: 3074194 - Last Review: Jan 25, 2017 - Revision: 9