- Word: Create, polish, and share beautiful and professional documents.
- Excel: Analyze and visualize numbers in new and intuitive ways.
- PowerPoint: Create multimedia presentations, and present your ideas with confidence.
- OneNote: Harness your thoughts in your very own digital notebook.
- Outlook: Stay organized with an email and calendar experience that is fast and looks great.
Note If you already have Office 2011 for Mac, you can run Office 2011 and Office 2016 side-by-side.
Microsoft Download CenterThis update is available for download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center:
- Microsoft Outlook 15.11.2.pkg
- Microsoft OneNote 15.11.2.pkg
- Microsoft PowerPoint 15.11.2.pkg
- Microsoft Word 15.11.2.pkg
- Microsoft Excel 15.11.2.pkg
Microsoft AutoUpdate for MacThis update is also available from Microsoft AutoUpdate. AutoUpdate is provided together with Office. It automatically keeps Microsoft software up-to-date. To use AutoUpdate, start a Microsoft Office program, and then click Check for Updates on the Help menu.
Article ID: 3074479 - Last Review: Jul 13, 2015 - Revision: 1