- You have a Silverlight for Windows Embedded application that is running on a Windows Embedded Compact 2013 device.
- You put your finger on the empty part (the non-button area) of the application.
- As you press your finger, you slide it to the button and then back to the empty area.
- As you continue to press your finger down, you move it to the button, and then you release it to end the gesture.
In this scenario, the button maintains its mouse-over state visualization even though you have ended the gesture.
Software update information
Download informationWindows Embedded Compact 2013 Monthly Update (June 2015) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3075376 - Last Review: Jul 21, 2015 - Revision: 1