Create or edit a playlist
- Start the Groove app.
- On the left side, tap or click New playlist, enter a name, and then tap or click Save.
- On the left side, tap or click Collection, tap or click a song (you might have to select the album first), right-click and add the song to the playlist you want. Add as many songs as you want to the playlist.
To change the order of songs on a playlist, press and hold a song (or right-click to “grab” it), and then drag it to the position you want. You can also press and hold a song (or right-click it) and then tap or click Move up or Move down at the bottom of the screen.
To remove music from a playlist
- Select a playlist in Groove.
- Right-click or press and hold a song.
- Select Remove from playlist at the bottom of the screen.
Tip You can also drag songs and albums from anywhere in the app to edit your playlist. You can also drag songs within your playlist to rearrange their order.