|Learn about your Internal Use Rights (IUR) benefit for Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite, comprising identity, mobile management, and information protection. Understand what your Microsoft Partner Network benefits give you today, how to best enable Enterprise Mobility Suite for your business, and watch some interactive real-world scenarios that will quickly make your IUR benefit invaluable to your business. ||View schedules and register today!|
Find additional technical services for Enterprise Mobility Suite
The Grow and Manage Your Business with Enterprise Mobility Suite Internal Use Rights service covers the following topics:
- What are internal-use rights (IUR) licenses?
- Benefits by Microsoft Partner Network membership status
- Step-by-step: enabling your licenses walkthrough
- Enable Enterprise Mobility Suite for your business
- Real-world scenarios: use IUR licenses to grow your business
- Enabling Hybrid Identity – Speak to your customers about hybrid identity solutions using on-premises Active Directory and Azure Active Directory to provide single sign-on access to both on-premises and cloud resources.
- Mobile Device Management – Use Microsoft Intune and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager to manage mobile devices.
- Information Protection – Protect data in storage and also in e-mail and cloud services with Azure Rights Management Services.
- Targeted for technical specialist, technical decision maker, and business decision maker roles at Microsoft Partner Network member organizations.
- This webcast is unlimited for Action Pack, Silver and Gold Microsoft partners.
Click the registration link to register! Check back often to find additional schedules available.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to scroll through the table below to see all global events when the scroll bar appears on the right.
To register, you must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network and use the email address associated with your MPN ID. To associate yourself to your company’s Microsoft Partner Network profile, follow the steps on the Simplified Association Process page. If you have issues associating with your organization’s MPN account, please submit a question in the Partner Support Community.
Need Deeper Technical Guidance?
Are you looking for deeper technical presales or deployment guidance to address a specific customer scenario? Learn more about technical presales and deployment services and benefits and submit a request.
Article ID: 3081703 - Last Review: May 9, 2017 - Revision: 8