An update rollup is available for Internet Explorer for Windows Embedded Compact 2013. This rollup resolves the security issues that are described in the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 3058515 MS15-056: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: June 9, 2015
- 3049563 MS15-043: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: May 12, 2015
- 3038314 MS15-032: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: April 14, 2015
- 3040297 MS15-019: Vulnerability in VBScript Scripting Engine could allow remote code execution: March 10, 2015
- 3034682 MS15-009: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: February 10, 2015
- 3029449 MS14-080: Description of the security update for VBScript 5.8: January 13, 2015
- 2993958 MS14-067: Vulnerabilities in XML Core Services could allow remote code execution: November 11, 2014
- 2969262 MS14-035: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: June 10, 2014
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update for July 2015 is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3082653 - Last Review: Aug 19, 2015 - Revision: 1