- You use a UPnP server on the Internet.
- You disconnect TCP/IP on the device.
- You have no LAN cable connection attached to the device.
When the IUPnPDevice::Release() function is called in this scenario, the function waits dozens of seconds for a reply. Typically, you expect the function to obtain an immediate reply or to wait for the time-out period that you set.
Software update informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (July 2015).
Note This Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3082663 - Last Review: Aug 19, 2015 - Revision: 1