Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
- Enables single sign-on (SSO) for ADAL on cloud domain-joined computers. On cloud domain-joined computer that has Modern Authentication enabled, domain accounts seem to be logged in but can't open files.
BUG #: 3511126 (Office15)
- Fixes the following issue: When you try to use the import text wizard to import a text file that contains DBCS characters in Access 2013, the results don't align correctly for newly created columns.BUG #: 3509210 (Office15)
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3085503 for 32-bit version of Access 2013
- Download update KB3085503 for 64-bit version of Access 2013
- Open Access 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3085503 - Last Review: Sep 8, 2015 - Revision: 1