Fixes the following issues:
- When you reopen a drawing that contains a Word object in Visio 2010, the Word object that's displayed as an icon doesn't appear. If you press Ctrl + A to select all shapes in the document to locate the Word object and then try to change the icon in the Convert dialog box, you receive the following error message: BUG #: 902165 (Office14)An error (1424) occurred during the action Convert Object.
The object is empty.
- The RestrictedBrowse policy doesn't work correctly for Office 2010 applications.
BUG #: 903208 (Office14)
- When you type upper quotation marks in Latvian in Word 2010, lower upper quotation marks are displayed instead.
BUG #: 903209 (Office14)
- When you reply or forward a HTML email message that contains a URL in Outlook 2010, the URL is truncated unexpectedly.
BUG #: 903323 (Office14)
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3085518 for 32-bit version of Word 2010
- Download update KB3085518 for 64-bit version of Word 2010
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates . The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.
Article ID: 3085518 - Last Review: Sep 8, 2015 - Revision: 1