When you use one of the following methods to call a user in Microsoft Lync 2013 or Microsoft Skype for Business, the telephone number (or numbers) may not be displayed:
- You right-click the contact, as in the following screen shot:
- You select the call menu, as in the following screen shot:
This issue may occur in the following scenario:
- The user is included in the contact list.
- The user has explicitly blocked his or her photo from being published.
- You have to scroll down in order to see the affected user.
- The user has at least one associated phone number.
Hotfix or update information
- Microsoft is currently investigating this issue.
To work around this issue, use one of the following methods as a user with admin permissions:
- Make sure that the Show my picture option is enabled for all users, even if they haven't published a photo:
- Expand the contact card details before you try to call that particular user, as in the following screen shot:
Article ID: 3087761 - Last Review: Sep 29, 2015 - Revision: 1