Two email will be sent to you. One will have the registration link and the other with the invitation code.
NOTE: The subject line is “You are invited to join Channel Incentives”.
1. Create a Microsoft Windows LiveID, if you do not have an existing one—go to https://login.live.com to register.
2. On the email with the Invitation code, locate your Partner ID, and Invitation Code ID.
3. On the email with the registration instructions, follow the registrations steps.
b. Follow this link to the Channel Incentives Platform.
c. Sign into CHIP using LIiveID you want to associate with your CHIP Account.
NOTE: The associated LiveID account is permanent and cannot be changed once associated.
4. Access CHIP. And, on the sign-in page, enter your Windows Live ID and password.
5. Enter the Invitation Code ID, and select Submit.
7. Read the End User License Agreement (EULA), and select Continue.
8. Read the Program Agreement and check the box I accept the terms of the agreement.
9. Type first and last name to enter user’s online signature, and click Submit.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 3089641 - Last Review: Apr 25, 2017 - Revision: 2