Follow below steps to create Microsoft account (formally Live ID):
- Go to https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx to sign up
- Fill out the form
Tip: For User Name, the best option is to use your company e-mail address.
- Click on Create Account
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation to the email you have created the Live ID account with.
Once you have created the Live ID account, associate it to the Company’s MPN Membership. To do it follow below steps:
- Go to https://partners.microsoft.com
- Sign in using a Microsoft Account (formerly Windows Live ID)
- Click Associate as an Individual
- Type your organization's name and location, domain address or Microsoft Partner Network ID
- Click Find My Organization.
If there is more than one option, please check with your PSE for which MPN account to use:
- Select your organization'sname
- ClickAssociate to this Organization
- Type your company account email address and your name
- Click Finish.
Your request to enroll will now be sent to your organization's administrator for the Microsoft Partner Network.
Once your organization's administrator has approved your enrollment, you will have access to resources and information reserved for Microsoft partners.
Tip: The administrator is normally your company’s primary Microsoft program contact. Please ask your Microsoft PSE who the administrator contact is if you are unable to locate him/her.
Once you have completed two first steps, meaning, you have created the LIVE ID and associated it to the Company’s MPN Membership, you can log in to Authorized Device Reseller (ADR) Portal.
The procedure to login to Authorized Device Reseller (ADR) Portal is available in the article KB 3090456 Validate Steps for Log-in.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 3090740 - Last Review: Apr 19, 2017 - Revision: 3