Note Clicking Yes does not actually send a meeting update.
- Open the meeting.
- Click File.
- Click Properties.
- Clear the Expires After check box, or change the expiration date.
- Click Close.
Note You can also set an expiration date on an individual item. In that situation, there may be no registry data involved.
- In Outlook, this registry setting is controlled by the Mark messages as expired after this many days option. To change this setting, follow these steps:
- On the File menu in Outlook, click Options.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click Mail.
- Scroll down to Send Messages pane, and then clear the Mark messages as expired after this many days setting.
- Without Group Policy:
- With Group Policy:
Note The x.0 placeholder represents your version of Office (15.0 = Office 2013, 14.0 = Office 2010).