1. Access CHIP with your credentials. If you do not have your credentials, you can escalate the access to your CHIP administrator and get access restored\provided.
. CHIP Interface navigation:
- Partner Name\MPN Id: Name of the Partner (Microsoft Partner ID).
- Period Selection: Select the period for which you would like to get the report.
- Transaction Payment ID: Reference number to your payment. This is very important for future references, and to contact support.
3. Select the period of the payments\earnings you would like to review.
4. Select the report you want to download. I recommend you download the “Earning Details” report.
5. Click on the “Export to Excel” option in order to download the information.
6. Navigate through the report which will have the following interface:
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 3091570 - Last Review: Apr 26, 2017 - Revision: 2