Additionally, Shared Line Appearance offers Skype for Business Server 2015 Admin PowerShell commands for performing the following tasks:
- Configure Shared Line Appearance groups and their shared numbers.
- Add a device to and remove a device from a Shared Line Appearance group.
- View all devices that are configured for a particular shared number.
- View a shared number that a device is configured for.
- Set the Maximum Number of Calls value for every Shared Line Appearance group.
- Quickly divert all incoming calls to an alternative number by setting Maximum Number of Calls to 0.
- Busy on Busy – excess calls are automatically rejected with a busy signal.
- Call Forward Busy – excess calls are routed to an alternative number that's configured for the Shared Line Appearance group.
- Voicemail on Busy - excess calls are automatically forwarded to voice mail.
- Share the answering of incoming calls for the group's shared number.
- View the call status of the shared lines from any device in the same group.
- Put calls on hold (park calls), and retrieve them from another device in their Shared Line Appearance group.
- Transfer calls to a number outside the Shared Line Appearance group.
- Make and receive calls on the device's private line.
How to apply this update
Note The Cumulative Server Update Installer applies all updates for the appropriate server role in one operation.
To make the cmdlets available over Windows PowerShell Remote Management, run the Update-CsAdminRole command one time from a Skype for Business Server Management Shell.