BCM is dependent upon the .Net framework for some of its features. After installing Windows 10, BCM may crash due to chart control issues during .Net registration.
Follow these steps to uninstall, then reinstall Microsoft Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
- Right-click the Start menu.
- Select Control Panel from the context menu.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- From the list of programs, select Microsoft Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
- Click Uninstall to remove it.
- Reinstall Microsoft Chart Controls for Microsoft .Net from this link:
Article ID: 3093158 - Last Review: Aug 31, 2015 - Revision: 1