An update rollup is available for Internet Explorer for Windows Embedded Compact 2013. This rollup resolves the security issues that are described in the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 3072604 MS15-066: Vulnerability in VBScript could allow remote code execution: July 14, 2015
- 3076321 MS15-065: Security update for Internet Explorer: July 14, 2015
- 3049563 MS15-043: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: May 12, 2015
- 3046482 MS15-039: Vulnerability in XML Core Services could allow security feature bypass: April 14, 2015
|NIC Certifying Authority||CCA India 2007||48 22 82 4e ce 7e d1 45 0c 03 9a a0 77 dc 1f 8a e3 48 9b bf|
|NIC CA 2011||CCA India 2011||c6 79 64 90 cd ee aa b3 1a ed 79 87 52 ec d0 03 e6 86 6c b2|
|NIC CA 2014||CCA India 2014||d2 db f7 18 23 b2 b8 e7 8f 59 58 09 61 50 bf cb 97 cc 38 8a|
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update for September 2015 is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 3094885 - Last Review: Oct 29, 2015 - Revision: 1