This update is no longer available. To fix the issues that are described in this article, install the latest Microsoft Exchange Server update from the following Microsoft Docs article:
Microsoft provides download files only for N-2 versions for an Exchange Server cumulative update (CU), where "N" is the latest CU. The latest CU can be used to recover servers that are running Exchange Server. This includes servers that have a previous CU installed.
Issues that the update rollup fixes
- KB 3048372 Exchange Calendar items are shifted incorrectly when some Windows DST updates are applied
- KB 3096125 CryptographicException error when Edge Transport service crashes in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB 3097219 Organizer's name isn't displayed in the subject of the recurring meeting requests in Exchange Server 2010
- KB 3106421 Very long URLs in an email message don't open in OWA in Internet Explorer
- KB 3115809 Mailboxes can be accessed when the DefaultNetworkCredentials option is selected when you use Exchange Web Services Managed API to connect to Exchange Server
Installing this update on a DBCS version of Windows Server 2012You can't install or uninstall Update Rollup 12 for Exchange Server 2010 SP3 on a double-byte character set (DBCS) version of Windows Server 2012 if the language preference for non-Unicode programs is set to the default language. To work around this issue, you must first change this setting. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Control Panel, click Clock, Region and Language, click Region, and then click Administrative.
- In the Language for non-Unicode programs area, click Change system locale.
- On the Current system locale list, select English (United States), and then click OK.