Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is now supported in Orchestrator 2012 R2.
- After you export and then import a Runbook, the Password field of Run Program activity is corrupted.
How to obtain and install Update Rollup 8 for System Center 2012 R2 Orchestrator
Download informationUpdate packages for Orchestrator are available from Microsoft Update or by manual download from the Microsoft Update Catalog.
Windows UpdateTo obtain and install an update package from Windows Update, follow these steps on a computer that has an Orchestrator component installed:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click Important updates are available.
- Select the Update Rollup package, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates to install the update package.
Microsoft Update CatalogGo to the following website to manually download the update package from the Microsoft Update Catalog:
Article ID: 3096381 - Last Review: Oct 30, 2015 - Revision: 1