Note After you apply this security update, you may see a popup window that states that a website wants to open web content in protected mode in Internet Explorer. See Updates to change the way that Internet Explorer interacts with features in Microsoft Office applications for more information.
For a complete list of affected versions of Office software, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 3104540.
- After you apply status updates to project schedules, the actual work contours on some assignments unexpectedly display zero actual work values in various time periods.
- Assume that you display the Hyperlink field in Project Professional. On a task, you enter an address in the Hyperlink field to a document that's stored on a SharePoint site, and then you click the link. Sometimes in this situation, the document doesn't open, and you're redirected to the root site where the document is stored.
- Assume that you have a summary task that contains one or more subtasks. Then, you make the summary task become a non-summary task (either by outdenting all subtasks or by deleting all subtasks). In this scenario,the internal property on the task that specifies the duration format (minutes, hours, days, weeks, and months) may not get set correctly. Therefore, when you publish the project, the reporting data is inaccurate, and the duration of the given task isn't correct.
- When you use an auto filter on a text type field (such as the task name) and the values in the field are many and varied, Project 2013 may crash.
- In some cases, a task's % Complete displays 99% even though the % Work Complete on all the assignments on the task shows 100%.
- Saving to a SharePoint task list from Project Professional 2013 may fail when there's both an enterprise resource and a user account on the Project server that share the same name.
- When you save a project back to a server, you receive the following error message:Project Web App was unable to find the specified resource.
- After you import and merge data from an external source (for example, from an Excel workbook), only the first assignment on the task is updated.
- 3101502 November 10, 2015, update for Project Server 2013
Method 1: Microsoft Update
Method 2: Microsoft Download Center
- Download the security update for the 32-bit version of Project 2013 SP1
- Download the security update for the 64-bit version of Project 2013 SP1
Security update deployment informationFor deployment information about this update, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 3104540.
PrerequisitesTo install this security update, you must have Microsoft Project 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
Update replacement informationThis update doesn't replace a previously released update.
Article ID: 3101506 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2