Fixes the following issues:
- After you import a webcal calendar to Outlook 2010, the reminder of the webcal calendar isn't created automatically.
Note To fix this issue, see KB3085592.
- Email messages may disappear in the Inbox folder in Microsoft Outlook 2010 when Outlook 2010 runs specific AutoDiscover responses.
- When you open an exception on some recurring meetings in Outlook 2010, Outlook 2010 may crash.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3101535 for 32-bit version of Outlook 2010
- Download update KB3101535 for 64-bit version of Outlook 2010
See the information about the standard terminology that's used to describe Microsoft software updates. The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.
The global version of this update has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
Article ID: 3101535 - Last Review: Feb 14, 2017 - Revision: 1