|At the heart of great teams is great communication. Are you interested in helping your customers connect their teams in real time with the Skype experience they love, from the Office applications they use every day? Would you like to simplify your customer infrastructure with one platform in Office 365 for calling, conferencing, video, and sharing? Then the Skype for Business Online Academy is for you.|
The Skype for Business Online Academy is an online webcast series for partners providing in-depth technical training on upcoming services in Skype for Business. The training will focus on configuration and deployment of new Skype for Business services such as Cloud PBX and PSTN Conferencing, Skype Meeting Broadcast, and Hybrid Voice. During the event, you will also have the opportunity to interact with industry peers and Microsoft Partner Technical Consultants to ask questions and prepare for the new opportunities to deploy the new capabilities of Skype for Business Online.
|View schedules and register today!|
Find additional technical services for Microsoft Office 365
The content is delivered in six modules over the course of two days:
- Skype for Business Online: Cloud PBX/PSTN Calling
- Skype for Business Online: PSTN Conferencing
- Skype for Business Online: ExpressRoute
- Skype for Business Online: Enterprise Voice Foundations
- Skype for Business Online: Cloud PBX with On-Premises PSTN Connectivity
- Skype for Business Online: Skype Meeting Broadcast Deep Dive
- Targeted to technical specialist and presales technical specialist roles at Microsoft Partner Network member organizations
- This webcast is unlimited for Action Pack, Silver and Gold Microsoft partners.
Click the registration link to register! Check back often to find additional schedules available.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to scroll through the table below to see all global events when the scroll bar appears on the right.
To register, you must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network and use the email address associated with your MPN ID. To associate yourself to your company’s Microsoft Partner Network profile, follow the steps on the Simplified Association Process page. If you have issues associating with your organization’s MPN account, please submit a question in the Partner Support Community.
Need Deeper Technical Guidance?
Are you looking for deeper technical presales or deployment guidance to address a specific customer scenario? Learn more about technical presales and deployment services and benefits and submit a request.
Article ID: 3102208 - Last Review: Apr 13, 2017 - Revision: 7