- In the Windows SharePoint admin center, click user profiles.
- In the People section, click Manage User Permissions.
- Add users who require permissions to create their My Sites site. By default, this setting is set to Everyone except external users.
- After you have added the user, users, or group, make sure that the added user, users, or group is selected, scroll to the permissions section, and then select the check box next to Create Personal Site (required for personal storage, newsfeed, and followed content).
- Click OK, and then have the user browse to the OneDrive page to create the site.
Article ID: 3105101 - Last Review: Dec 21, 2016 - Revision: 1