- You add two list box controls to an application and then add several items in the list boxes. When you select any item in one of the two lists and then select an item in the other list, the first selected item does not remain selected.
- You register a dependency property by using VT_BSTR or VT_READONLY_STRING and then call the SetDependencyProperty function to set a zero-length string. However, when you call the GetDependencyProperty function to obtain the value, an incorrect value is returned.
- The GetValue function is called multiple times on each DataBinding or PropertyChanged event. This may trigger a performance issue on the application.
- The application has a list box control that uses the ItemsPanelTemplate default value of VirtualizingStackPanel. If you move the scroll bar from left to right or from top to bottom, and then you select a new item in the list, the scroll bar jumps back to the leftmost item or to the topmost item, regardless of whether vertical or horizontal orientation for the StackPanel is selected.
- In an application that contains two list box controls, there's about a one-second lag between when you tap on a new item in the bottom list and when the UI is updated.
- When you unload an application that contains a control, and then you reload the application, the text in the control is displayed incorrectly.
Software update information
Download informationWindows Embedded Compact 2013 Monthly Update (October 2015) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3107410 - Last Review: Nov 17, 2015 - Revision: 1